When it comes to sample sales, I remember Confessions of a Shopaholic ,an American romantic comedy film based on the Shopaholic series of novels by Sophie Kinsella, but my goal is simple: Get the best stuff at the absolute best prices. However, pretty much every other girl attending that sample sale has the same goal. So, there are 8 tips on how to shop a sample sale.
1. Know about the sample sales.
2. Know the exact address
3. Know currency rules.
4. Get up early for big sales, and go back at the end.
5. Leave vanity at home.
6. Understand the difference between samples and overstock.
7. See an imperfection? Speak up.
8. Don’t love stuff? Walk away.
Images from Confessions of a Shopaholic (Isla Fisher/Rebecca Bloomwood)